Brymen BM869 is the most advanced e feature rich multimeter by Brymen. It is very accurate and precise, it’s designed to meet the highest quality standards and to the most stringent safety requirements. This multimeter is well suited for electronic labs or industrial electricians.
Equipped with a big and very readable dual backlit LCD display, through which it is possible to make two measurements simultaneously:
- AC + DC
- AC + Hz
- Temp1 + Temp2
Accuracy 0.02% on the measurement of DC voltage and with 50.000 count of precision (which can be extended up to 500,000 points for DC measurements).
One of the few multimeters on the market to have CATIV rating 1000V with UL LIST certificate.
He can play well in the 250$ multimeter's ligue. This is the maximum you can get for safety. There is nothing better than CAT IV 1000V » David L. Jones → EEVBlog
- Analog bar graph (41 segments – 60 updates per second).
- Intelligent Auto Power OFF
- Logging of MAX, MIN, AVG/li>
- LCD HOLD function
- AC VFD feature provides measurement of AC voltage and frequency at the same time
- Double temperature measurement with delta measurements (second K-TYPE probe not included)
- Infrared port for pc connection and data logging (USB adapter not included).
- Frequency counter and duty cycle
- Diode test and super fast continuity test
- dBm measurement
- True RMS AC, AC+DC
- relative measurement function
- Crest logging: logging of extreme values MAX, MIN and MAX-MIN of voltage and current impulses > 0,8ms
- Protective holster
- a pair of leads
- 9V battery
- one Type-K probe
- user manual
- 5-4/5 digits – 500000 counts – up to 5 updates per second
- DCV 0,001mV : 1000V
- ACV TRUE RMS 0,01mV : 1000V (100 kHz bandwidth)
- ACV + DCV 0.01mV : 1000V
- DCA 0.01uA : 10A
- ACA 0.01uA : 10A
- ACA+DCA 0.01uA : 10A
- Ohm 0,01 : 50M
- Capacity 50nF : 25mF
- 1000V CAT IV (EN61010-1 2nd ed.)
- UL LISTED