The Brymen BM869s is the most advanced e feature rich multimeter by Brymen. It is very accurate and precise, and designed to meet the highest quality standards and most stringent safety requirements.
This meter is compliant with EN61010-1 3rd Edition, is UL LISTED and with its CATIV 1000V rating is one of the safest multimeter you can buy today. Well suited for electronic labs or industrial electricians it is a 50.000 counts multimeter (with whopping 500.000 counts on DCV measurements) and an typical accuracy of 0,02% on DCV measurements.
It has any function an electrician and/or electronics hobbyist could want and some extras and innovative one like:
- dual display (AC + DC measurements at the same time)
- dBm with adjustable impedance
- fast operation (up to 5 updates per second)
- dual temperature measurement with two K type probes
A TRUE RMS converter with 100kHz of bandwidth ensure aways the maximum accuracy of ACV o ACI measurements.
New modern and rugged design ensure always the maximum confront and easy of use to any professional user.
It includes also a new set of quality leads (with soft PVC insulated wire, gold plated tips and removable insulation caps) and a K-TYPE probe for temperature measurements.
Item is available for shipping now with DHL Express service and it can be in your hands literally in three days.
He can play well in the 250$ multimeter's ligue. This is the maximum you can get for safety. There is nothing better than CAT IV 1000V » David L. Jones → EEVBlog
- Analog bar graph (41 segments – 60 updates per second).
- Intelligent Auto Power OFF
- Logging of MAX, MIN, AVG/li>
- LCD HOLD function
- AC VFD feature provides measurement of AC voltage and frequency at the same time
- Double temperature measurement with delta measurements (second K-TYPE probe not included)
- Infrared port for pc connection and data logging (USB adapter not included).
- Frequency counter and duty cycle
- Diode test and super fast continuity test
- dBm measurement
- True RMS AC, AC+DC
- relative measurement function
- Crest logging: logging of extreme values MAX, MIN and MAX-MIN of voltage and current impulses > 0,8ms
- Protective holster
- a pair of leads
- 9V battery
- one Type-K probe
- user manual
- 5-4/5 digits – 500000 counts – up to 5 updates per second
- DCV 0,001mV : 1000V
- ACV TRUE RMS 0,01mV : 1000V (100 kHz bandwidth)
- ACV + DCV 0.01mV : 1000V
- DCA 0.01uA : 10A
- ACA 0.01uA : 10A
- ACA+DCA 0.01uA : 10A
- Ohm 0,01 : 50M
- Capacity 50nF : 25mF
- 1000V CAT IV (EN61010-1 3rd Edition)
- UL LISTED